Happy New Year!! 2018!!!! Even though January can at times feel a little bleak and boring, I do love the newness and expectation of whats to come. It’s a new year; a new start. A fresh page to a new chapter. Sure, we can always just start over at any point in the year, but there’s something about day one, month one of the new year.
I came up with some resolutions/goals for myself for 2018. I may come up with more as time goes on but I spent some time by myself yesterday and came up with these.
- Lose 20 pounds – theres a number I’d like to see on the scale. However, if my body looks the way I’d like and it doesn’t read a 20 pound loss that’s okay!
- Do a push-up! – I can do modified ones aka “girl push-ups” but not a regular one. Before this year is over I want to be able to do with I want to be able to do at least one
- Exercise at least 3x a week
- Read my Bible every day. – right now I’m going through the book of Matthew and using the She Reads Truth app
- Eat better. Feel healthy. Be healthy
- Be a better mom. Cuddle more, yell less. Put down the phone more
What are your goals for 2018?